Thursday, October 2, 2008

Excuses and card info...

I know I haven't posted the holiday card info, but I have a somewhat decent excuse. I had surgery almost two years ago on my right shoulder after a car accident and my tendinitis is back. Therefore, I've been limiting my computer time to the necessary photo editing and session prep (my right arm is my "mouse" arm). I just got a cortisone shot this week so I should be good to go for more comp time by this weekend. Yes, I am still fully capable of taking pics so don't worry there. Just think of me as an injured athlete who plays through the pain ;D. Honestly, I arrive at a shoot and I get in the photo zone. I just love what I do! I'm almost set to unveil the holiday templates, so keep watching. I will say that if you've had a session in the past six months, you can save on your card order (up to 30%). Thanks for your patience and understanding, I appreciate it!

No comments: