Sunday, November 30, 2008

Reminder

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! Now that things are winding down (or picking up for the next holiday), I thought I'd post a bit of information. I wanted to get out a reminder that it's not too late to order your cards for this holiday season. There is also still time to order prints to put in with your letter if photo cards aren't your thing. I will be unavailable starting this Friday (Dec. 5th) through the following Monday (Dec. 8th). I will be back in the office starting Tuesday, December 9th, if anyone needs to get ahold of me. Now, a post isn't a post without a photo. I spent Friday and Saturday of my holiday weekend shooting this beautiful couple's wedding and reception. Aren't they gorgeous!? More to come...

Photobucket

No comments: