Monday, March 16, 2009

Miss B

I finally got to meet this little beauty this morning. She had her mommy on pins and needles the last few weeks she was pregnant, but she officially joined her family 12 days ago. She weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 3 1/2oz and 21 1/4in. She was so alert and not too interested in falling asleep at all. We're heading out of town for spring break, so I thought I'd pick a few faves and get those up before we take off. I just couldn't leave her mama waiting! I'll get some of the beautiful color images up as soon as I figure out why they turn grayish when I load them on here. Any internet geniuses out there?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenni said...

GORGEOUS Baby! I love these, such sweet shots. WHERE oh WHERE did you get that basket? Don't tell me Hobby Lobby... cause we don't have one!

meghan said...

Those are adorable. Thanks for inviting us over. The baskets you used were so cute. Im excited to see the others.