Monday, February 22, 2010

My Loves

In honor of Valentine's Day and having not done a "session" with my own little loves in far too long, I decided to take them to one of their favorite places with my camera and hubby in tow. I've wanted to do a session at our wonderfully well lit public library forever and this nasty winter posed the perfect opportunity. Unfortunately, my little miss wasn't in the mood to listen to mom since she was content to just lay on the floor and occasionally suck her thumb. Anyone else want to get in on the book splendor?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy said...

Jenelle these are gorgeous!!

Amy Ball

meghan said...

Hey Jenelle. We are trying to decide on if we want to get pictures now or wait till we move, but can you email me your price list.

Get Bent said...

wonderful! Love love love it!

The Hoffmans said...

Beautiful (and handsome) kiddos Jenelle! =) They're getting so big - they all have gorgeous eyes too!

Megan said...

Jenelle,

Beautiful! You do such an amazing job! Just wish we were closer so we could have spring pictures taken! If you're ever around KY, let me know!

Megan

Carl said...

I have the most beautiful grandkids
in the whole world!
And a pretty talented daughter too!

MOM
and dad