Thursday, June 3, 2010

Miss Lydia

This 6 day old little miss nursed at the start of the session and slept right on through the whole thing. She's simply wonderful, in my opinion! Oh, and yes, dad wanted and was okay with his manly self being on my blog.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big brother, Luke (one of four older sibs for itty bit), asked what would happen if he took his shirt off like daddy. I said this...

Photobucket

and he loved it!

5 comments:

Liz Autry said...

Great pictures, as always! Helps when you have super cute kids though! :)

Love the little feet and the sibling pictures as well.

Carie said...

Miss Lydia is super gorgeous! No doubt about it, you and B make gorgeous kids! :) I can't get over just how perfect she is! Congrats again! Love ya!

Megan said...

Beautiful!

meghan said...

they are all great, but i really love the first one.

JedandSarah said...

These are so beautiful, Jenelle. I'm so impressed by the beautiful photos and the the beautiful children! I like the Daddy picture, but maybe I'd like it more if I didn't know just whose manliness I was looking at. :) Great work!