Thursday, May 7, 2009

Be yourself...

So, these two friends were pretty much awesome. You may recognize Joe as my senior rep for the h.s. this year. We met up on an acreage in town with some really amazing outbuildings for a mini shoot to get some pics for their grad party invites. They're having their party together (which makes me laugh because so did their older sisters, whose weddings I did last year). Anywho, I told them to just have fun and I'll snap them being themselves. Well, that is definitely what I got! Good thing they have such fun loving, photogenic personalities that shined through the overhanging rain clouds, especially since it was getting dark by the time they got there! Can you guess which one I call "Okay, we graduated. Where do we go from here?"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: