Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Graduation Annoucements

My senior rep came over on Saturday to pick his grad announcement design. So, I had to have some choices for him and I'm very happy with the way these turned out! I did variations of the same three designs after he told me what his four fave shots were from our session with his friend. He wound up picking the last one, so watch for it if you know him. Congrats to all you seniors out there and I hope to see a lot of the class of 2010 over the next few months! Here's what I've been up to.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

*As always, colors and text are changeable*

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Great job! All of the announcements look great! It was fun looking at your blog and great pictures. I didn't know you were into photography!