Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Adventures of Flugle and Booper

That was the name of the spring dance performance I've spent the past couple of weeks working on. I was able to go to rehearsals and then photographed dress. It was amazing! The owner of Attitudes Dance by Aimee prides herself (as do her students) on putting on a true performance, not just a recital. This show had a full on storyline and the dancers all had characters that they portrayed. I photographed the advanced level numbers. These girls are so very talented! Take a look at the narrowed down preview.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Miss Aimee!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Cole Family said...

DUDE!! All of those need to be in some magazine! Those are great! I think those are the best ones I've seen from you. Keep doing that style, I love it!!! :)

Jenni said...

Looks AWESOME Jenelle, looks like you had to deal with some challenging lighting.. you did sooo GOOD!! Yay! Thanks for sharing!!

Christi said...

stunning!