Monday, June 8, 2009

En pointe

I had the privilege of photographing the beautiful teenage assistant of my daughters dance class. It was picture day and I'm not a fan of the super posed stuff, so I took my camera along to get some more real shots of my little dancer in the other studio. This all happened spur of the moment so all the other dancers’ bags and water bottles were everywhere, but it was still so much fun! Lovely Miss H came in with here amazing costume and I went to town. She asked me what to do and I said, "Show me why this is your favorite costume and why you love to dance." I can't wait to go back with more girls and a studio void of bags!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yes, I made most of them black and white. Very colorful dance bags and costumes in the background can be distracting!

2 comments:

meghan said...

lovethem. the last one is my favorite it think!

Jenni said...

The first and last one are umm... SWWEEEETT! Awesome shots J!