Friday, June 26, 2009

Flowers+Fish=Fun

This family of four was so incredibly fun to photograph. I loved following them around our local arboretum! Mr. Curls was so excited to explore everything and I was just lucky enough to be able to capture him in all his little boy glory. His baby brother was fascinated by the sound of my shutter. Once he was awake and heard that sound he sure perked right up. They are such a fun loving, easy going family. Do you think it shows?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This sight made me think we just might be done, but then he gave me the face you see in the side by side. Now, who says boys' moods don't change quickly!

Photobucket

*I'm having dull color issues when transferring to the web:( This happened once before. Hopefully it gets fixed really fast!
**HAHA! Fixed it!

No comments: